Follow Me On Pinterest!

Saturday, May 7, 2011

NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY--Challenge #1--My Pink Stamper

OMG!! How is everyone?!! Having a blast I'm sure. I just got my almost 3yo to lay down for a nap so now I have a LOT of catching up to do on the challenges over at My Pink Stamper!

Here is CHALLENGE #1:

Anything with a cupcake! (for complete rules check HERE)
I have limited time, still don't like doing 'chinsy' projects, but my son will wake up eventually today! So I made a quick cupcake tag/notecard.
This cupcake is cut at 4.5" from the Birthday Bash cartridge on pg. 58.
I cut it twice so I would have a front and back. Solid paper is Coredinations card stock.

I didn't really like the leaves on the cherry so I cut them off!

LOVE my TweezerBee tweezers!! Used them to help glue on the spinkles.

The cherry and frosting were embossed in my pink Cuttlebug with the all-time
favorite folder...drumroll please...swiss dots!

The cupcake bottom I embossed with the tiny folder that has a zig zag...I knoooow...how
can I explain what I'm doing when I don't know the names of my tools! I just kept moving the plate up a little bit then running it through the Cuttlebug to get the 'cone' texture look...make sense? Me neither!
And here is the final product! I really hope you like it!!
Yes...I know...I didn't add any glitter glue or stitching! I will probably go back later and add some...he he he!

OK...now go have fun...enter something over at My Pink Stamper to win some FABULOUS prizes!
See you again soon with more entries!

xoxo Charity