Follow Me On Pinterest!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Pool Layout for challenge entry!

Hey everyone!!

I have a LO for you today. I am entering this into 2 challenges:
1. Lasting Memories - use their sketch and add buttons - also has a DT call
2. Paper Playtime- projects with water

I matted my pic with green and orange glitter paper (open stock from Joanns). The striped paper is from DCWV Citrus Stack. The flowers are different pieces I've put together, some I dyed myself. I used buttons in the centers. I just love the little fish bowl buttons!!! The blue swirls are beads I threaded onto wire and bent it into the shape I wanted. I glued them down with glue dots (Zots).





I hope you like it and make sure you go check these challenges out!!! Don't forget....I LOVE to read your comments!!

xoxo Charity

13 comments:

Denise Pustelniak said...

Wonderful LO! Love what you did with the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

Anonymous said...

Nice Layout. Love the flowers!

Haven_mom4 said...

Fish bowl buttons are too cool and the beads are perfect for the pool theme. Great layout

Karen Wilson said...

Wow, this is gorgeous and I LOVE your buttons!! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories this week!!! Good luck with DT call! Be sure to join ALL the challenges this mth :)

Michele said...

Such a great layout! It made me gasp!! Your little fishies on the buttons are so cute!! Thanks for joining Lasting Memories and good luck with the DT!!! :-) Ohh.. .and your story about the name of your blog is darn cute!

Me-Ma Kim said...

COOL Layout!! LOVE all your embellishments! GOOD LUCK and thanks for joining us over at LM! Have a GREAT Day,
Me-Ma Kim

Ashley said...

What an awesome layout! I LOVE all the flowers!!! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories this week!

~Ashley
LM DT member

D said...

Your layout is beautiful! I love the flowers and beads.T hank you for sharing your card with us this week at Paper Playtime.

Unknown said...

Lovely layout. I love the color palette you chose also and the embellishments work so very well. Good luck with your DT call submission.
Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.
Hugs
Brenda
I would be honored if you came to see my blog here

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty LO

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

Your "cooling off with water" layout is fabulous!! So fun and all the little details (like those fishbowl buttons)
Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime.
Krista, guest summer designer
http://KristasPaperCafe.com

*****A Creative Journey with Melissa***** said...

AWESOME JOB! I am so excited for you and it must be your lucky week because YOU WON THE BLOG CANDY ON MY BLOG :) Please let me know your info so I can send it to you- you can e-mail me at ACreativeJourney@ca.rr.com

Thanks again and I am a follower and a BIG FAN! Can't wait to see your future projects and congrats again! You deserve it!

A Creative Journey (Melissa Langford Mueller)
http://acreativejourneywithmelissa@blogspot.com

Brenda said...

Such great detail! Thanks for playing at LM!