Follow Me On Pinterest!

Saturday, September 3, 2011

I WON at M.A.G.!!!

Hey everyone!!

I'm currently snuggling my little man while trolling through Blogger Dashboard. He has a fever so we are relaxing watching The Land Before Time over and over and over...did I say and over again! While trolling I checked to see the new challenge at M.A.G. Challenge by the Page where I realized I WON the Large Scallop Punch!! I'm soooo excited!!! Thanks M.A.G. and I can't wait to enter some more challenges!

Hope everyone's weekend is full of some family time and sprinkled with some scrappy love! I'll be babying my babe until his fever subsides...and then I'll continue to baby him!! Anyways, have a great weekend!

xoxo Charity

2 comments:

Peggy Sue said...

congrats!!

Sherrie K. said...

Congrats!! Wahoo~you'll love it!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com