Follow Me On Pinterest!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Paper Lovin' Gals--Very FIRST Challenge!!

Hey everyone!!

OMG!! I have been holding in my excitement and it's bursting!!! I was sooooo graciously asked to be part of a BRAND NEW DT for Paper Lovin' Gals! It is owned by Michele K. and Michele F.---hehehe, I know M&M, I love it!---and they have come together to form this blog strictly for challenges. The main theme is getting inspiration from a pic they choose and you can do ANY craft from it! You can choose the colors, layout, an item from the pic or anything that inspires you! How fabulous is that??!! We want to see ALL kinds of craftiness!!

Now on to the challenge!! Here is your first pic of inspiration;


OMG isn't this just uber cute?!! And here is what I created;

 My inspiration came from the colors. The blue and pink are so gorgeous! I altered some letters I bought from Michaels on clearance. They were originally white with the white metal hook on the bottom.
 I painted them with black as a base and then blue. 
Hot glue gun came in handy for the feathers and flowers.
Tulip Pearl paint was used for the pearls
 Gotta have bling!!

I made these letters for some very special friends I will be leaving behind with my move from Las Vegas to Ohio. I wanted to make them a little something and when I saw this pic I just knew what I was going to do!!

I hope you like my take on the challenge! Make sure you check out the rest of the DT's creations for even more crafty goodness. Now go get your scrap on....or knit...or sew....or anything!! Cause that's what these challenges are all about! now do the hokey pokey and turn yourself about!! Ok..corny I know but I know you were thinking it too!

Go to Paper Lovin' Gals and link up by Tuesday, Oct. 18th, 8 pm pst.

xoxo Charity

2 comments:

Michele said...

Oh... I have been wondering what these were for a LONG time. So GREAT of you! I love them!! Your friends will love it!! Perfect take on our challenge. This is so fun! Glad you are with us!!
Michele F.

Christmas Cookie Recipes said...

Thanks for aa great read