Follow Me On Pinterest!

Monday, December 10, 2012

Lasting Memories Challenge #118

ANYTHING BUT SNOW!!! Make a LO WITHOUT snow!!

We don't even have snow here yet in Cleveland Ohio! Not that I'm complaining one bit! LOL

I did this LO with 2 pages from this stack! That's it!! Everything on here is from this stack, no other embellies!

I used a blue sheet of paper from the stack and a page that had a bunch of different borders on it. The stars were one, the grass with the stripes were another, the flowers were one that I fussy cut out and popped up along with the mushrooms. 


The word 'fun' was from another page in the stack that I cut out and popped up. The stripes on my pictures were a border from the border page that I cut and adhered to the edge of my photos and then cut triangles for the corners. The bottom pic is popped up also.



Now go scrapbook something without snow and enter it in our challenge at Lasting Memories! You DO NOT want to miss it since we have a sponsor this week and you could win a $10.00 gift certificate!!



4 comments:

Michele said...

Cutie patootie Charity!! What a fun an colorful page. You look so happy!!

Denise Pustelniak said...

How FUN is this and these colors are so joyful!

Toni Herron said...

What a great idea!! Using just those 2 sheets from the pad.. I should really try and do something like that too.. I use a bit from here, a bit from there.. Then there is SO much left over its ridiculous.. And not to mention that I then have to go buy another sheet of paper cause I just distroyed the one that last time that I want to use this time.. lol
Its great having your back at Lasting Memories!! Toni.. :)

Karen Wilson said...

I love taking pics like these too. This is an awesome LO, Charity!! What a sweet little man you have there!