Follow Me On Pinterest!

Sunday, June 11, 2017

Handmade 'Spring' Mini Album For Sale!!

New Handmade 'Spring' Mini Album!!

I will be posting some mini albums I have finished and will be selling ALL of them!! 

 These albums are constructed with older paperstacks - I need to use up some of these before purchasing new ones! - especially since some of these stacks I purchased more than one of.
Please watch and enjoy!!



COVER


SPINE

BACK


PG'S 1 & 2 

PG'S 3 & 4 

PG'S 5 & 6 

PG'S 7 & 8 

PG'S 9 & 10 

PG'S 11 & 12 

PG'S 13 & 14 



View my Etsy Shop, check out more of my videos on YouTube and keep up to date with me on Blogger and Facebook!!

Currently listed for sale on Etsy!

Please email me with any questions or concerns you may have. 

*I also LOVE doing custom orders!*

xoxo Charity


No comments: